вторник, августа 23, 2011

because they are worth suffering for.

It's dark in the room, my window is open and I can hear the cars driving on the street, piano music is playing - what else do I need? I was reading through some quotes i had liked and so i saved them on my laptop. I have a couple favorites, Bob Marley's for example. Some i don't know who they belong to. Bob Marley said "Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for." This quote actually means a lot to me. People always hurt us. Some intentionally, some unintentionally. Some because they don't care about us and some because they care a lot. This is life and it's not simple. But there are people out there that you know you would never hurt. Never ever. You just can't. You know that they can do anything to you (not necessarily that they would) and you still will be there for them. You'll stand up and stretch out a hand to them if they still want it. It might hurt you but you'll get over it. Because some people mean that much. And it might not necessarily be that they have done something for you to, so to say, "earn" such an attitude on your part - it's  who they are you treasure so much that you would forgive them pretty much anything. because they are worth it. And if we have to choose between the people who don't care for us and might hurt us and the one's that care a lot and still might hurt us - I say that I choose the second ones. Because they are worth suffering for.  I may be way out there, but this is what this phrase means to me.